Çeviri notları- Adıllar (Zamir)

0
  • 29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe
  • Etiketler: ,

  • Pronouns / Adıllar
    1) Özne adılları: I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they Örn.
    I'm hungry.                            You work hard.            He's a teacher.
    She got up early yesterday. It is cold.                     We are students.
    You are good students.       They are waiting.
    2)     Nesne adılları: me, you him, her, it, us, you, them
    Örn.
    He often helps me. I saw you. We gave him some money.
    The teacher will punish her. You broke it. He did not see us.
    I gave them all the books. Dolaylı ve dolaysız nesne birlikte kullanıldığında ad ve adılların durumuna dikkat
    edilmelidir:
    I gave him the pen.              I gave the pen to him.
    I gave it to him.                     I gave him it.
    3)  iyelik adılları: mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, yours, theirs.  Bunlar ad yerine kullanıldıklarından başka
    adla birlikte kullanılmamalarına dikkat edilmelidir:
    Mine is here. This is yours.  Theirs was a good house.
    I don't like his. I like hers.
    4)     Dönüşlü   ve   pekiştirici   adıllar:   myself,   yourself,   himself, herself,   itself, yourselves, themselves.a)     Dönüşlü adıllar özne ve nesnenin ayni kişi olduğunu gösterir.
          I cut myself.                          We dried ourselves in the sun.
          The woman killed herself.    They looked at themselves in the mirror
    b)     Bu adıllar pekiştirici olarak da kullanılır:
    I myself repaired it. I repaired it myself.
    by ile kullanıldıklarında kendi kendine, yalnız başına anlamına gelirler (Burada by kullanımının edilgen    çatıdan
    -passive- ayrı olduğu anımsanmalıdır).
    I learnt English by myself.
    She repaired the watch by herself.
    5)  Gösterme adılları: this, that, these, those. Bunların ilk ikisi tekil, ötekiler bunların çoğullarıdır. This ve these
    yakındaki nesneleri, that ve those uzaktaki nesneleri gösterir.
    This is a good book.       These are good books.
    That smells nice.              Those smell nice.
    6)   Soru adılları: who, whom, whose, what, which. Bunlar özne ya da nesneyi sormakta kullanılırlar:
    Who is comming?            Whom did you see yesterday?
    Whose is it?                     What happened? Which do you like best?
    7)     İlgi adılları: who, whom, which, that, whose, whoever, whichever, whatever.
    Bunlar sıfat tümceciği kurmakta kullanılır.
    Örn.
    I know the boy who came in.
    She knows the boy whom she met at the party.
    I bought a book which might interest you.
    He's the man that sells tickets.
    Not: Bunların kullanımları ile ilgili bilgiler için tümcecikler bölümüne bkz

    0 yorum:

    Yorum Gönder