İngilizce 1 Deneme Sınavı

0
  • 3 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi
  • Etiketler:


  • 1-______ no movie theater, but __________ a big swimming pool.

    a) There is / There are
    b) There is / There is
    c) There are / There are
    d) There are / There is
    e) There aren’t / There is

    2. A: What about the blue umbrella? How much is ______?
    B: Oh, this umbrella is on sale. ______ $20.

    a) this / They’re
    b) that/ They’re
    c) that / It’s
    d) these / It’s
    e) those / It’s

    3. A: _________ are these cell phones?
    B: I don’t know. But, they are too expensive

    a) How many
    b) How much
    c) What kind
    d) How beautiful
    e) How often

    4. A: Do you like these pants?
    B: ________. They are really nice.

    a) Yes, I am
    b) No, I don’t
    c) Yes, I do
    d) Yes, please
    e) Yes, you do

    5. A: I'm not going to the gym these days. I don't have time.
    B: _________
    a) Where is the gym?
    b) Really? That's wonderful.
    c) Wow. That’s cool.
    d) That’s interesting.
    e) That's too bad. Are you getting enough exercise?

    6. Every night, _______ brushing my teeth, I go to bed.
    a) after
    b) before
    c) when
    d) while
    e) like

    7. Do you have _______ brothers or sisters?
    a) some
    b) any
    c) much
    d) a lot
    e) a

    8. A: Is he a teacher?
    B: Yes, .......................... .
    a) I am
    b) he is
    c) he’s not
    d) he doesn’t
    e) he does

    9. A:.................... does this shirt cost?
    B: Twenty dollars.
    a) How tall
    b) How much
    c) How many
    d) How old
    e) How long

    10. My sister................go to school last Friday.
    a) don’t
    b) doesn’t
    c) isn’t
    d) didn’t
    e) wasn’t

    11. Yesterday Joe.................a headache.
    a) is
    b) was
    c) have
    d) has
    e) had

    12. _________ three thieves in the bank yesterday.
    a) There is
    b) There are
    c) There was
    d) There were
    e) They are

    13. He_________ swimming two days ago.
    a) did
    b) didn’t
    c) goes
    d) went
    e) is

    14. Suwit is a nice boy. _________ clothes are clean.
    a) Her
    b) His
    c) Our
    d) Their
    e) My

    15. How much does this shirt_________?
    a) pay
    b) price
    c) cost
    d) take
    e) is

    16. Can I ______ by credit card?
    a) lend
    b) borrow
    c) sell
    d) pay
    e) give

    17. I .......... my grandmother yesterday.
    a) visit
    b) visits
    c) visited
    d) visiting
    e) don’t visit

    18. Pim .......... to school on weekdays.
    a) go
    b) goes
    c) went
    d) going
    e) gone

    19. My birthday is .......... July, 15th.
    a) in
    b) on
    c) at
    d) by
    e) with

    20. A: ............. are they going now?
    B: To the market.
    a) Who
    b) Which
    c) When
    d) Where
    e) Whose

    21. A: I don’t play sports, but I sometimes go running with friends.
    B: Really? Where _____ you go running?
    a) am
    b) is
    c) are
    d) do
    e) does

    22. A: I’m not enjoying this summer. I’m working ten hours a day.
    B: Really? __________.
    a) That’s great
    b) That’s cool
    c) That’s too bad
    d) That’s interesting
    e) That’s nice

    23. Sue: How can I lose weight, Doctor?
    Doctor: _____ more exercise and ____ candy.
    a) Get / don’t eat
    b) Gets / doesn’t eat
    c) Have / eat not
    d) Has / don’t drink
    e) Do / don’t

    24. How much are ______ back packs? The ones on the top shelf.
    a) this
    b) that
    c) these
    d) those
    e) they

    25. A: ________________?
    B: Yes, I can speak French, Italian and of course English.
    a) What can you do in Turkey?
    b) What languages can you speak?
    c) Can you speak three languages?
    d) Can you cook different cuisines?
    e) Can you drive a car?

    26. A: I passed my driver’s test
    B: _________. Congratulations!
    a) You do?
    b) You did?
    c) Are you?
    d) You were?
    e) You have?

    27. Kimono is a Japanese traditional _________. Do you want to try it on?
    a) sport
    b) food
    c) outfit
    d) fruit
    e) vegetable

    28. Hey! Do you remember me? You and I _______ in the same college!
    a) am
    b) is
    c) was
    d) were
    e) did

    29. I had a lot of things to do yesterday. I was pretty _________.
    a) quiet
    b) busy
    c) happy
    d) scared
    e) nervous

    30. I _______ hiking with a friend in Peru, and we ______ lost.
    a) go / were
    b) went / got
    c) played / get
    d) did / was
    e) do / were

    31. Do you go out a lot on the weekends?
    ________. We usually stay home.
    a) Yes, we do
    b) No, we don’t
    c) Yes, we are
    d) No, we’re not
    e) Yes, I do.

    32. ______ you read this book last year?
    No, I _______. I read it last month.
    a) Do / do
    b) Do / don’t
    c) Does / don’t
    d) Did / did
    e) Did /didn’t

    33. Did you buy a new coat?
    Yes, I did. I _________ a coat two weeks ago.
    a) buy
    b) buys
    c) buying
    d) ‘m buying
    e) bought

    34. A: ________ can your best friend play?
    B: He can play rugby and basketball.
    a) What kind of music
    b) What instruments
    c) What sports
    d) What kind of food
    e) What is

    35. A: I have an interview tonight.
    B: You have an interview? ___________
    a) Good luck!
    b) Good for you!
    c) Thank goodness!
    d) Happy birthday!
    e) You poor thing!

    36. Last weekend my friend and I _______camping.
    a) got
    b) went
    c) did
    d) played
    e) made

    37. What would you like to drink?
    a) Yes, please.
    b) No, thank you.
    c) Juice, please.
    d) Pizza, please
    e) I’d like to be a doctor.

    38. A: ___________________?
    B: It’s snowing.
    a) What’s the weather like today
    b) What’s the matter with you
    c) How is it going
    d) How are you doing
    e) What’s Istanbul like

    39. Shh. Be quiet! The baby _________.
    a) sleep
    b) sleeps
    c) sleeping
    d) slept
    e) is sleeping

    40. Would you like to have lunch now?
    a) Hamburger, please.
    b) Yes, I’m hungry
    c) Milk, please
    d) Yes, I like football
    e) I don’t know you.

    41. Would you like some more coffee?
    a) Yes, please
    b) I don’t have any coffee.
    c) Yes, I do.
    d) Yes, I am
    e) Yes, I did.

    42. A: Do you have _____ snacks?
    B: Yes, I have some. How ______ snacks do you want?
    a) some / much
    b) some / any
    c) any / many
    d) any / much
    e) many / much

    43. What day was it yesterday if today is Wednesday?
    a) Monday
    b) Tuesday
    c) Thursday
    d) Friday
    e) Sunday

    44. Tom______ go to work yesterday because he______ sick.
    a) wasn’t / was
    b) didn't / was
    c) doesn't / is
    d) did / was
    e) does / is

    45. Would you like ______ juice?
    a) many
    b) an
    c) some
    d) much
    e) a

    46. Rita _________ a blue jacket today.
    a) weared
    b) wore
    c) wears
    d) is wearing
    e) wear

    47. You are finally back. Where ___________?
    A) you went
    B) did you went
    C) was you
    D) were you
    E) did you

    48. I didn't go to see the movie because I _________ it twice.
    a) seeing
    b) saw
    c) see
    d) sees
    e) ‘m seeing

    49. We ________ breakfast now.
    a) have
    b) has
    c) had
    d) having
    e) ‘re having


    My favorite place to shop in South Korea is Dongdaemun Market in Seoul because it's so big. There are about 30 shopping malls and thousands of small stores selling clothes, shoes, electronics, CDs, housewares .. . just about everything! It's a great place to buy traditional Korean gifts, too. Things are usually cheap because you can bargain.
    The market is open from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. - so people are always shopping there - night and day! But don't go on Mondays. A lot of stores are not open on Mondays. If you visit South Korea, be sure to visit Dongdaemun Market.

    50. Dongdaemun is the name of________
    a) a group of stores
    b) a department store
    c) a city in South Korea
    d) a country in Asia
    e) a state in the USA

    51. The article does NOT talk about________
    a) gifts
    b) clothing
    c) food
    d) open hours of the market
    e) the place of the market

    52. Most stores are not open__________
    a) on weekends
    b) on weekdays
    c) one day a week
    d) at night
    e) in the afternoon


    A: Excuse me! I’m looking for a bracelet.
    B: All right. Is it a gift?
    A: _______. It’s a birthday present for a friend.
    B: Ok. And ________ do you want to spend on it?
    A: Well, Let’s see. About 40 $ or so.
    B: Well, we have these. They are 45 $ each.
    A: ________. I guess I’ll take it.

    53.
    a) Oh
    b) Oh no!
    c) Uh-huh.
    d) Really?
    e) I don’t know.

    54.
    a) How many
    b) How much
    c) How often
    d) How long
    e) How old

    55.
    a) I know
    b) Right
    c) Let me think
    d) Thank you
    e) That’s cool.


    A: Are you here on business?
    B: No, _______ here on vacation.
    A: _________ Are you enjoying it here?
    B: Yeah. I like it here. I can do a lot of things. And I’m taking English Classes.
    A: That’s cool. How’s it going?
    B: Exteremely well. And, _________ a great time.
    A: That’s good. I’m happy to hear that.
    B: Anyway, sorry, I ________ go. It’s time for the classes. See you.

    56.
    a) I’m
    b) I’m not
    c) I don’t
    d) You’re not
    e) She’s not

    57.
    a) That’s terrible.
    b) That’s too bad.
    c) That’s great.

    58.
    a) I have
    b) I having
    c) I’m having
    d) I’m not having
    e) I don’t have

    59.
    a) have got
    b) have got to
    c) has got
    d) has got to
    e) have

    60. Put them in the correct order to make a dialogue. (Diyalog oluşturmak için sıralayınız)

    A Oh, you poor thing!
    B Really? Nice. Well, anyway, I still have more work to do. See you.
    A So, how was your day?
    B It was busy. I had a lot of work to do. I'm exhausted!
    B Anyway, how was your day?
    A Great! I passed my exam, and then I bought a new computer.


    cevap anahtarı

    1-b 2-c 3-b 4-c 5-e 6-a 7-b 8-b 9-b 10-d
    11-e 12-d 13-d 14-b 15-c 16-d 17-c 18-b 19-b 20-d
    21-d 22-c 23-a 24-d 25-c 26-b 27-c 28-d 29-b 30-b
    31-b 32-e 33-e 34-c 35-a 36-b 37-c 38-a 39-e 40-b
    41-a 42-c 43-b 44-b 45-c 46-d 47-d 48-b 49-e 50-a
    51-c 52-c 53-c 54-b 55-c 56-a 57-c 58-c 59-b
    60 sıralama sorusu;
    A So, how was your day?
    B It was busy. I had a lot of work to do. I'm exhausted!
    A Oh, you poor thing!
    B Anyway, how was your day?
    A Great! I passed my exam, and then I bought a new computer.
    B Really? Nice. Well, anyway, I still have more work to do. See you.

    0 yorum:

    Yorum Gönder